In Evia there are ten stone lighthouses:
1. LIGHTHOUSE VASILINA
2. LIGHTHOUSE PONTIKONISI
This lighthouse was manufactured in 1907. The altitude of the tower is 19 metres and the height of focal plane is 62 metres. Located in the little Pontikonisi isle NW of cape Artemisio. Luminescence with white light for reef "Leftheris" between Skiathos and Magnesia and with red on the reefs of Skiathos island.
3. LIGHTHOUSE AVLIDA
4. LIGHTHOUSE KAKOKEFALI
This lighthouse was manufactured in 1886. The altitude of tower is 12 metres and the height of focal plane is 21 metres. The lighthouse is located in cape Kakι kefali near Chalkida.
5. LIGHTHOUSE STROGILI (EVIA)
The Lichades Islands create an obstacle for ships off the northwestern tip of Evia Island at the confluence of the Gulf of Evvia and the Maliakos Gulf. Strongyli Lighthouse and its neighboring Argyronisos Lighthouse provide safe navigation through this tricky area.
The tower rises from a square single story dwelling and is surrounded by trees. Its fifth order Fresnel lens had red sectors to help ships stay in the channel and avoid a dangerous shoal 300 yards (247 meters) east of the island. In 2001 the antique lens were replaced by a 500mm Optical lens made by Pharos Marine. The white light is visible 12 miles (19 kilometers) and the red light is seen 9 miles (14.5 kilometers). The lighthouse is not open to the public and can only be reached only by private boat. "Strongyli" means round and legend has it that the islands' name is derived from the round head of King Lissas that was sank in the Gulf of Evia and only the top of his head remains visible.
6. LIGHTHOUSE ARGIRONISOS
This lighthouse was manufactured in 1899. The altitude of the tower is 7 metres and the height of the focal plane is 35 metres. Access to the lighthouse is accessible via boat from the village "Kanatadika".
7. LIGHTHOUSE LITHARI (SKYROS ISLAND)
This lighthouse was manufactured in 1894. The altitude of the tower is 12,5 metres and the height of focal plane is 85 metres. The lighthouse is located in cape Lithari on the island of Skyros.
8. LIGHTHOUSE ARAPIS CAVODORO
The lighthouse Nigger, is located on the homonymous rocky islet, which is half a mile Northeast of cape Kafirea or Cavodoro. The lighthouse has been placed in 1925 and has a height of 5 meters and the focal height is 34 meters. This is not a lighthouse, but a traffic light on the cape of Cavo Doro. Emits two white flashes every 15 seconds and the its scope is 10 nautical miles.
9. LIGHTHOUSE PRASUDA (KYMI)
Located on a tiny islet about 7 miles (11 kilometers) off the town of Kymi on the northeastern shore of Evia the conical tower rises from a square dwelling. Kymi is one of the oldest towns in Evia and though no records exist of an earlier lighthouse its probable that some sort of beacon had existed prior to 1897.
The lights was built in part to guide the weekly steamer from Piraeus to Lavrio onto Skyros. The light guides ships around a prominent cape on the northeastern coast of Evia. Located on a small island about 12 km (7.5 mi) northeast of Kymi. Accessible only by boat
10. LIGHTHOUSE MANDILI
This lighthouse was manufactured in 1925. The altitude of the tower is 10,6 metres and the height of the focal plane is 85 metres. The lighthouse is located on the isle of Mandili near Karystos.